Run Your Heart Out Forerunner 35 is slim and lightweight – perfect for daily runs, training and racing. It features built-in wrist-based heart rate as well as GPS that tracks your distance, pace, intervals and more. And since all these stats are captured by the watch, your watch is all you need – no phone, no chest strap. Just put on Forerunner 35 and go. Stay Connected When paired with your compatible smartphone, Forerunner 35 offers the convenience of smart notifications right on your wrist along with a variety of other connected features makes it easy to live and run without one interrupting the other. Stay connected to family and friends with the live tracking feature, which lets them follow your runs in real time. Forerunner 35 also keeps you up to date with automatic software updates, and it allows for music controls and more on your device. Customize and Connect Forerunner 35 GPS running watch allows you to automatically upload your stats and runs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. This free software is available for desktop or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app. Activity Tracking All Day and Night There’s no reason not to wear your Forerunner 35 every day, thanks to its extensive activity tracking features. That includes steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention 24/7 heart rate monitoring. It also watches out for periods of inactivity and gives you vibration alerts when it’s time to move.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch & Activity Tracker
- General Charging Clip for Forerunner 35/230/235/630
- Pure Digital Universal USB Travel Wall Charger
- 1 Piece Micro Fiber Cloth
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology; Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run; All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories and intensity minutes and reminds you when to move